Bison bacon breakfast recipes for that healthy start.
- 1 puff pastry sheet, thawed then cut into 4 squares
- 1 tablespoon low-fat butter spread, melted
- 1 cup low-fat Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 Body By Bison Breakfast Bacon strips, halved
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the pastry squares on a baking sheet; prick pastry squares using a fork.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the pastry squares with the butter spread.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastry squares are golden brown.
- Using a metal spatula, press down the centers of the hot pastry squares to make an indentation.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of cheese in the center of each pastry square then top each with 2 breakfast strip halves in a crisscross fashion.
- Carefully crack 1 egg onto the center of each pastry.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the eggs are softly set.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
To purchase the product in this recipe or to see its nutritional value, click here.