1 large baking potato, washed and dried
2 teaspoons butter substitute, divided and softened
1 Body By Bison Bacon strip, sliced
2 tablespoons low-fat Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon low-fat sour cream (optional)
1 tablespoon green onion, diced (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Rub the potato with 1 teaspoon butter substitute then
sprinkle skin with salt.
3. Pierce the potato several times using a fork then wrap
in aluminium foil.
4. Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
5. Remove from oven, carefully remove the foil then slice
the potato open.
6. Top the potato with remaining butter substitute,
breakfast strip slices and cheese.
7. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until breakfast
strips are crispy and cheese is melted.
8. Serve topp
To purchase the product in this recipe, click here.